cookieChoices = {}; IMDBwords: Movies, Celebrities, DVDs: Top 2 Comedy Actors and Their Funny Movies

Oct 4, 2017

Top 2 Comedy Actors and Their Funny Movies

Trust me its easy to make people cry but making them laugh is a hard task to do. I used to watch movies a lot and most of them were from Hollywood but films which made me laugh were from Bollywood and Lollywood mostly. Here I'm gonna mention top comedy actors from western movies world and their movies which I loved most. Steve Carell and Roawn Atkinson also known as Bean are best funny actors who can make laugh viewers easily.


Despicable Me 3

You must be wondered that where is Steve Carell or Bean in that movie. Steve is not but his voice is there and believe me that he has got superb talent to amuse his listeners with his voice only. Few days ago I watched Despicable Me 3 and now I wanna watch it again to feel better. That film is which you can view again and again.

Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson)

Here we have Rowan Atkinson also known as Bean. As Steve Carell can make people laugh with his voice just without showing any movie. Rowan Atkinson has got great ability to make people laugh without speaking any word, with his moves just. Thats why I mentioned both actors here because both are my most favorite comedy stars with totally different qualities. One has funny voice and other has funny moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment