cookieChoices = {}; IMDBwords: Movies, Celebrities, DVDs: Top 5 Drama Movies of Hollywood

Sep 28, 2017

Top 5 Drama Movies of Hollywood

There are many drama movies made in Hollywood film industry which I loved most so it is really hard to make a list and an order. I love all genres but drama is one of few which I don't like much. But still I've a long list to mention my favorite drama films because I'm a huge movie geek.

The Shawshank Redemption

 One of my most favorite Hollywood movie ever. I believe that it is a movie which you watch again and again but you never get bored. Morgan Freeman at his best. I was recommended to watch The Shawshank Redemption many times but always I avoided it as I didn't its trailer. But later I regretted that why I didn't watch this movie before.

Forrest Gump

 Tom Hanks is best for movies like that. He loves challenges so he did a superb job in this movie which is known as Forrest Gump. Whenever I searched the keywords "top Hollywood movies", I found this movie in the list but I took time to pick this one too.

The Green Mile

 Another amazing acting work done by Tom Hanks. I think it is really hard to keep viewers struck in front of the screen with a drama but surely he can do that. Fantasy genre a bit helped to increase beauty of the story but still we cannot avoid awesome acting done by all actors especially Tom Hanks.


American History X

 Brad Pitt and Edward Norton together to present such a nice Hollywood drama movie. That film is about a very sensitive topic of American society. They showed it in an awesome way that is easy to understand even for a common person.


The Terminal

  In my most favorite drama movies of Hollywood The Terminal is third one starring Tom Hanks. Again a very challenging role but he done it superbly. None could do that easily. A very nice, simple but heart touch story that is.

2 comments:

  1. Ultimately these will be allowed to get us more entertainment and information simultaneously online movies hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the best rated portable DVD players arrive with remotes which are strangely putlocker freemovies certain vital functions.

    ReplyDelete